1. What is your history with dance in SL?
I started dancing with Starlite Theatre in early 2014. I learned and began choreographing dance routines in early 2015 and have been active since.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
I enjoy creating, finding a song or story that I want to tell, then building the set(s), the props, the experience, the dancing, the movement, the costumes and the special effects to tell the story. Of course it’s fun to share my story with the audience as well. I also enjoy helping others to learn and fix their problems.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
Deadlines – lol
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
Learning how to improve my routines and making new friends.
5. Out of all the dances you have done or participated in, which is your fave?
I have many favorites. It’s hard to pick one. I enjoy working with Bella and dancing with her.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans or the dance community?
To anyone that is not active in SL dance, I would encourage
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
I just wish people would love the dance and be kind to others.