1. What is your history with dance in SL?
I found dance when someone took me to Klark Harvy’s “Full Package” show about 7 years ago. I fell in love with the idea of dancing and learned all I could. I joined the Elysium dancers very early on.. maybe the fifth or sixth show. About 2 years ago I took a break, but I’m back now! I’ve produced about 100 dances in all at the Empire Room and a few places where I danced as a guest.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
I love the creativity and the challenge of making dances work. And I’ve met most of my best friends through dance.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
Lag! No seriously.. its hard sometimes to work with the time schedules of the shows.. and it takes so much of my time to produce dances I do almost nothing else
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
People People People!
5. Out of all the dances you have done or participated in, which is your fave?
I danced to “Human” by Christina Perri, as a child’s marionette who wanted to become a real little girl.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans or the dance community?
Dance is so much more than just string animations together and popping off some particles. Each part is art. None of us ever gets all of it right, but we can all try, and keep learning.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
I’m a serious writer of poetry, short stories, and one novel (so far!) I split my time between writing and dance, so I’ll never be as active in dance as some, but I love it just as much! Hugs and kisses to you all!