1. What is your history with dance in SL? I began dancing in October 2007 in Gor, progressing into becoming a teacher as well. I began troupe dancing in July 2015 after having been introduced to this dance form by Kellan (Kelika Dubrovna).
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance? The opportunity to bring a vision to life and maybe brighten someone’s day or give them something to think about.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance? I’d rather not answer this.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance? Mastering the challenging aspects of object movement and difficult animations that are not commonly used.
5. Out of all the dances you have done, which is your fave? Love Song for a Vampire
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans? I don’t have any fans to leave a message for but if I did it would be to “never be afraid to express who you are in whatever art form you feel comfortable with.
7. Anything else you’d like to share? no