1. What is your history with dance in SL?
I have been dancing in SL Dance since May of 2017 first as a dancer and have been a choreographer since August of 2017.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
Being able to use my artistic talent to show what the song means to me. Adam and I do joint routines together with both of our ideas.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
There is a lot of competition and great builders and I am relatively new at all of this and sometimes seeing other work that is so amazing sometimes makes me wonder if i will ever get there.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
The first routine i ever made alone and felt very accomplished on my ideas and got my ideas across to the audience i was performing for.
5. Out of all the dances you have done or participated in, which is your fave?
One that is called 9 crimes where Adan and i are puppets and its a very touching dance.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans or the dance community?
The Dance community is a very wonderful place with a lot of great talent and friendships. Be yourself and enjoy showing your art and talent.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
Please remember there are feelings behind avatars and please be kind to others as you never know what others are going through behind the screen.