1. What is your history with dance in SL?
I started dancing a couple of years ago. Didn’t know there was such a thing until my SL sister started taking dance classes from Rya Inglewood and dragged me along. Then she took me to a show at the Empire Room, and I was amazed. I fell in love with dance that night, signed up for classes and here i am.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
The creativity of the dance. It opens a whole new world of the imagination.
When you hear a song that can touch your very soul and bring tears to your eyes, SL dance lets you express that feeling and hopefully share it with others.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
The nervousness right before a show. Wondering if SL will behave, will your stage rez, will the hud work, and the OMG please let my clothes be rezzed!
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
I think the best experience I’ve had was when I was asked to dance in a Veteran’s Day show. It was an honor to pay tribute to the men and women who’ve done so much and given so much for us.
5. Out of all the dances you have done, which is your fave?
Out of all my dances, I think my favorite one was to the Sound of Silence by Disturbed. That song just blew me away and I just had to dance to it.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans?
For my fans, a very deep and sincere thank you. Thank you all for your support and encouragement.
7. Anything else you’d like to share? Nothing at this time.