1. What is your history with dance in SL?
I have been a dancer in SL going on 3 years now. I made my debut at Burning Man, in 2015.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
I have enjoyed the learning curve the most in SL dance. It has inspired me and given me the opportunity to fulfill a life long love of dance and doing choreography. I have always loved to dance and in my mind have spent hours thinking how I would choreograph songs, now, in a way, I am accomplishing that.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
Shopping for animations.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
The time and effort others have put in to help me become better at the art. Truly, the willingness people have to help you figure things out and to push you to be better is humbling. Without the help of others in the dance community I could of never grown to where I am today.
5. Out of all the dances you have done or participated in, which is your fave?
I could not say, I have so many, but any that I have pushed to do things I have never tried are always my favorite of the time.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans or the dance community?
The support of my friends and comrades are an endless source of encouragement that never ceases to amaze me. I appreciate every singe person that has encouraged, challenged and offered guidance more than words can say.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
The art of SL dance is a never ending experience and opportunity that allows me to express my love for creating, self-expression and personal growth