1. What is your history with dance in SL?
In 2015 I was invited to attend Fantasy Fair by Storm Bohemian and was blown away. I thought, WOW, i want to do this. I want to learn this. So I did. I had dabbled in dance in Gor in 2014, but it was not until that show that I had found a passion for it. I began to attend many dance shows and events across the grid and learned from watching. I started as a back-up dancer and soon I was creating my own sets and dances. It has been a fun journey and am looking forward to seeing where this journey leads me.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
The feeling of community and being able to express myself in this art form.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
Lag! lol That is probably true for all of us, but it does come with the territory.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
There have been so many wonderful experiences through the last three years. I would probably say the thing that stands out the most is the feeling of being a part of something is the best experience so far. I have been in SL for 7 years now and it was not until I started dancing that I truly felt a part of something here. I feel blessed to be able to be a part of this.
5. Out of all the dances you have done or participated in, which is your fave?
My favorites are the ones that touch our hearts, that allow us to express the emotions we sometimes are unable to find the words for.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans or the dance community?
Thank you for being a part of my journey.