1. What is your history with dance in SL? I came to SL dance from Gor. I always loved Gorean dancing. My baby started dancing there. Over time she moved to out of Gor dance and each time she danced I felt pride. I wanted to dance one time for her. So she could feel the same kind of pride as I did. I never thought I would find I can Choreograph That was a shock to me. Now I dance when I hear a song that moves me. I still cant just turn out a dance. Unlike so many others I have to feel connected to the music. And no dance I ever do is ready till baby sees it and says it is good 🙂
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance? The choreography putting the dance moves to the music and the Spot on Movers what a great thing they are. You can do so much with them that truly brings your dances to life
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance? Building sets 🙂 I suck as it, But I am getting better.Thanks to baby and a few other’s that have helped show me a set is part of the dance and not just something to dance on
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance? Learning. I love to learn new things and discovering I do have an imagination. *Laughing* see baby you were right!!
5. Out of all the dances you have done, which is your fave? My personal Fave would have to be Mack the Knife. Simple classy.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans? Fan not fans LOL And sooner then later you will again see me on the stage.
7. Anything else you’d like to share? The dance community as so many others has its good points and bad. With so many different people and personalities it is a wonder so many of us get along. On one hand dance brings us together and binds us one to the other.On the other is causes friends to not be friends and al the rest of the garbage that I have seen happen. All in all the Dance community is the closest and most friendly I have found in 4 years on SL