1. What is your history with dance in SL?
I have been dancing in SL since November, 2012. Babypea showed me one of her dances, and I was totally hooked, it was like OMG!!!! Baby and I, Gunner and Paul formed Elysium Cabaret, and we haven’t looked back since. I also dance/or have danced at various other venues; A&M Mocop, Winds of the Sahara, Foxy Ladies, Guerilla Burlesque, and Elysium goes on the road for one off shows.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
The creativity and I enjoy the challenge of trying to come up with something a little different if possible. Our away shows are fun, love it when people get to see what we can do for the very first time, it blows them away.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
Dramas, Divas! Need I say more.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
It’s all a great experience, hard to pick one. Doing the opening act at 2015’s Avi Choice Awards was quite special.
5. Out of all the dances you have done, which is your fave?
Hmmm, how do I pick just one fav, I have many for different reasons. I enjoyed doing Ghost Dance – Native American Power Drums, its cool music, and I got to dance with 2 Indian spirit chiefs! *winks*
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans?
My ceiling fans? Make sure you work when I’m hot and bothered!
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
I think I shared all when I did my shower dance!