1. What is your history with dance in SL?
I came out of the audience at Elysium Cabaret into the Dawn of Dance classes held by Babypea in late 2014. Somehow from there I became a dancer, against all the odds. I am eternally grateful to Baby for her solid grounding but also to everyone who has helped me along the way.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
For me it’s a euphoric feeling and it never gets old. I’d love to dance in RL but I have two left feet. SL dance has given me something I never thought to experience. Oh and the friendships!
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
The latency of the music which seems to affect everyone differently so I’m never sure when to hit play and this causes me moments of great anxiety.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
The graduation recital for the Dawn of Dance:
the feeling of satisfaction of having created a whole dance and set for the first time, along with a performance which went as smooth as silk, was absolutely exhilarating.
5. Out of all the dances you have done, which is your fave?
Stand for the Strides against Breast Cancer show. That was very personal.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans?
I have wonderful supporters and I thank them for their encouragement and for believing in me.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
A quote that I think sums up dance for me.
To touch, to move, to inspire. This is the true gift of dance. Aubrey Lynch.