1. What is your history with dance in SL? I have been dancing in Gorean Dance for some 6 years. I have taken many classes and now am co- captain of a long standing group who dance for RFL. I am lucky enough to be a dance teacher at Mynx Dance Center where we dance not just gorean but also put on Ballets such as Cinderella, Nutcracker and more.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance? It is a way for me to express my love of music and give back some pleasure to those who share in this art.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance? That there is not enough time for me to learn more and participate in more dancing events.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance? Meeting and making friends of people with like interests. I have formed some close relationships with many and am eager to meet and friend Many More!
5. Out of all the dances you have done, which is your fave? I really cannot say one is my favorite. I love the seductive dancing of gorean slaves and yet am thrilled to be part of a ballet. Not to mention the exciting dances of Elysium choreographers. So to pick one would be an impossibility!
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans? To keep dancing and call me if you need someone to dance with you.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
Just that is has been one of the joys of my Second Life experience to be apart of Elysium Cabaret with all of the very talented and friendly people