1. What is your history with dance in SL?
I am fairly new to the dance scene. But a bug invaded my brain watching others perform then asking how it was done, being shown, then quickly creating my first routine. Which, looking back, was not very good. But it was somewhere to start. I did not venture to ‘Big’ theatres until middle of 2016, nervously I may add,.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
The creative aspect. Hearing a song that calls to me. Being able to put dance steps to the music. It makes me fly so high. Its like a wonderful visual virus. *grins*
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
Feeling frustrated when I vision something in my mind but cannot transfer those thoughts to choreography mainly.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
Being able to grow, improve, meet others who have the same ideals and dreams like me.
5. Out of all the dances you have done or participated in, which is your fave?
That is a hard one to answer. I cannot really say I have a favourite one. I just love to dance, if it is in my own act or as a back up dancer. So much talent out there. It is humbling.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans or the dance community?
Do I have any fans? Maybe one day, as I develop my talents further haha. Message is this .. quite simply, thank you for the support you not only show me but also to others.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
Never give up on dreams. It is not a competition, it is what you feel inside. Your own interpretation to the music Your visions, your creativity. Basically be who you are, not a mirror of another.