1. What is your history with dance in SL?
Well 1 year dancing now, spend a previous year mastering the huds, design, choreo.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
The open ability to be creative and express your vision of a dance to others.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
Well the least enjoyable thing is the drama that sometimes pops up in things, i know at times unavoidable but still it happens and can ruin the mood of a show entirely.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
So far it would say that every week is a new experience, you cannot really define a definitive answer to things that always evolve to newer heights with dance.
5. Out of all the dances you have done or participated in, which is your fave?
There have been afew, group dance i would have to say (war of the worlds and city of the dead), solo wise i would say Halo, Wicked Game.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans or the dance community?
Never stop dreaming, and never give up those dreams even if it is a struggle, for in the end you will achieve something that you want todo!.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
Lastly u would say, have fun importantly, make some new friends and do some awesome things as these things we do can be forged into the mind to always remember in the hard times and the good.