1. What is your history with dance in SL?
After I quit stripping I discovered stage dancing with Itz Girlz and Fellaz. Since then, I have danced with many teams and been a guest for many more for the last three years. I created the Men In Motion show to showcase what the men can do in stage dance since it is primarily a woman dominated field.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
The creativity, the ability to express yourself in an artistic way that others can enjoy.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
As with any sensitive artistic community the drama and the politics can be a bit daunting at times.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
How much the community shares and helps each other learn about the art. And getting my star at Dance Queens.
5. Out of all the dances you have done, which is your fave?
All my dances are my favorites. I am working on my own 9 song show, and Moondance is the first completed dance that belongs to my show, which is a milestone in my personal goals in SL dance.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans?
What matters in dance is what pleases you, not what you think will please others.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
Ask if you need help, we are all willing to help you. Create and dance for yourself and you will enjoy it a lot more.