1. What is your history with dance in SL?
I have been formally dancing since Feb 22nd of 2017, with several troupes and a few mentors, sucking up as much information as possible to soar through my own personal dance bucket list.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
Seeing the creativity as each dancer interprets the music in their own way. The passion involved to touch the audience and fellow dancers.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
The backstabbing drama. We are here to have fun, express ourselves, be creative! This isn’t a competition, you should only try to top yourself.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
Working side by side with Babypea to create an act, collaborating ideas and the reaction when done, by us both as we are thrilled and can’t wait to bring it to the stage.
5. Out of all the dances you have done or participated in, which is your fave?
The first one with Babypea, One For The Money, gives me warm fuzzies, it was so so much fun!
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans or the dance community?
If you can’t bring your best, don’t bring it but at the same time don’t beat yourself up! We are always hardest on ourselves, get another opinion or 3.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
I am honored to collaborate and dance with Babypea, she can be tough on me as far as a challenge but she makes it all worth it, because she is fair, unbiased and has made this troupe feel like family from the start. I have learned so much. So have the other owners and members of the troupe, it just inspires me to be more encouraging and bring better and more. When I’m here it feels like I belong.