1. What is your history with dance in SL?
In my early days (the days of prims and system clothing!), I discovered the clubs and their DJs…and the dance orbs, with those awful, awkward animations. But it sparked my interest then, and I carefully started to cultivate my meager collection of dance animations over the next several years.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
The feeling it gives me, it’s indescribable the emotions that moving to music bring out in a person, how much I wish I could do it in RL. Also, I absoLUTEly love to make costumes/characters! My inspiration will either be the song or the outfit, those are the foundation of my routines.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
Heh, set building. That part frustrates me the most, and takes the most time for me.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
The camaraderie and friends I have made in Elysium…it is a bright light in a sometimes dim world.
5. Out of all the dances you have done or participated in, which is your fave?
Hmm, so hard to choose! If I go by how I was emotionally invested, there are 2 that gave me chills: Nights in White Satin [Moody Blues] and Will You Be There? [Michael Jackson, from ‘Free Willy’]
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans or the dance community?
I hope that I have been able to evoke the same feeling I get DOING the dance for those WATCHING the dance.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
I have been on hiatus for a couple of years due to RL issues, I truly hope that I can make a comeback soon!