1. What is your history with dance in SL?
I owned Taema a dancer on Gor and soon I was drawn into participating in class to become a dance judge.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
My favorite part is building stages which showcase a dance in the best way possible.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
Shopping for animations and costumes.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
Realizing that there are so many talented people on SL and many have become my friends.
5. Out of all the dances you have created or participated in, which is your fave?
I am very proud of a dance that I named “The Future”.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans or the dance community?
It is a real pleasure to connect and re-connect with old friends whether backstage or in the audience. To know that the audience is enjoying what I bring to the stage.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
Have fun because if you are not enjoying dancing find something that you are passionate about on Second Life.