1. What is your history with dance in SL?
I think I started around 8 years ago? I got dragged to a live show by my adopted SL son & then he introduced me to this group of crazies!
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
The dance family in this theatre…dancers come & go but there is still a sense of family here
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
THE LAG! 😦
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
Finding out that I can make people emotional…that was actually surprising to me!
5. Out of all the dances you have created or participated in, which is your fave?
OMG too many to count! I have been honoured to dance with the greats! there have been many fun ones!
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans or the dance community?
We Are Family
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
I want to thank the Owners of the Elysium for giving me a chance back when I didn’t know what I was doing & now I help encourage new dancers — Anyone Can Dance!