1. What is your history with dance in SL?
I’m new, I saw a show three years ago and was dazzled by it. I said, “I want to do this!” Its a lot of work and I’m still learning on each dance I create. It’s a challenge and keeps my mind occupied with all these ideas that I can show in my work.
2. What do you enjoy the most about SL dance?
Seeing the creativity that each and every person has in their head, come out in a visual performance.
3. What do you enjoy the least about SL dance?
Call me a glutten for punishment, I enjoy each and every aspect of it. It gets more and more challenging each set I create.
4. What has been your best experience in SL dance?
Meeting all the different people with the same love and goals.
5. Out of all the dances you have created or participated in, which is your fave?
Each and every dance has its own special meaning, I couldnt limit it to just one.
6. What message would you like to leave for your fans or the dance community?
I love each and every one of my supporters and in the dance community. I look forward to learning and sharing much more.
7. Anything else you’d like to share?
Smiles are free, kindness takes only a moment and will make someone’s day a bit brighter. Always trust people with big butts for they cannot lie……